Thursday, December 04, 2008

7 Things Tag

7 Things Tag (it's about time, huh Paige?)

7 Things I Can Do...
1. Remember lyrics from songs I haven't listened to since the 8th grade
2. Bake cakes and cookies 
3. Make Cody (and June) laugh
4. Kiss June for about 10 hours straight
5. Sing all the countries in the African continent in a song
6. Make fun of pretty much anyone on TV
7. Burp a baby... I've become a pro

7 Things I Can't Do...
1. Put lids on containers on my first try... it usually takes like 2 or 3 times
2. Go to bed with dishes in my sink
3. Bite my nails
4. Eat only one cookie
5. Spell
6. Stay up late
7. Have pb&j's without milk

7 Things I always say...
1. what the?
2. shiz
3. ok, let go of mom's hair
4. cody, what are you doing? (whining) 
5. sweet
6. I'm so lucky to have you
7. I love you

7 Things I Always Eat
1. Frosted Mini Wheats
2. Red Grapes
3. Tostitos Hint of Lime Chips
4. Twizzlers
5. Avocados 
6. Costco (and Costco only) tuna fish
7. Panda... and I'm so sick of it.

Tag: Holly, Linds B., Marcie C., Sarah, Steph, Ali, Kim, Tiff, Aimee... pretty much anybody who hasn't already done it. 

9 comments:

Paige said...

I wanna hear you sing the countries in Africa you nerd. Were you home schooled? JK. You are the bomb. You make everyone laugh and make some super fabulous cookies and treats. I can hear you saying.."Cody, what are you doing?" Gotta love him.

... said...

Girl-- I hate being tagged-- hahah:) I suck and actually doing them. But I will tell you a few things that we have in common from your list: I eat frosted m-wheats, at Panda and grapes all the time. I say I love you alot I whine at P-lady asking her what she is doing, I can't spell either:) OH-- I have to do the dishes too (stupid hawaiian ants!!)

sarah marie. said...

ha which sarah? and seriously rolled at your comment on my blog. so true although i actually was wearing that. and i miss your whiny "cody what are you doing".

Lindsey said...

I love your whiny voice. And, I love that Paige accused you of being home-schooled because you know the African countries! Seriously, what average public school idiot would know that! I can hear you singing it now you smarty pants. Oh, that and Bone Thugs. Dude, I want a big basket of all of your food items. They are all my faves.

ali said...

I know the African continents song too! But I also remember that you can sing all the counties in Utah in a song. Your "Iron, Uintah!" was my favorite part.

Janelle said...

Is everyone forgetting that we attended Albion Middle School, the greatest Middle School in the nation???? All of those attending the 9th grade learned the song.... here we go,,Lesotho and Swaziland, Madagascar, Mozambique,, etc, etc.. It has come in handy though,, during a world conflict on the news Bren always says,, "Where the heck is that? I've never even heard of that country," and me being the smarty pants I am, begins singing Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Ghana and Togo, Benin, Nigeria,,,,, hee hee

Holly and Dave said...

i love this because i can picture you saying/doing/eating these things. it makes me miss you so much, but at least it gives me good memories, like singing the africa song or baking cookies.

sara b said...

I too can sing all of the countries in the African Continent in song. . . "Cape Verde, Maraco , Algeria, Tunishia . . . "

Did you have Mr. Breen? Me too! So funny.

Your June is adorable by the way.
Merry Christmas.

Kim said...

I miss eating twizzlers with you and hearing you ask cody what he's doing(I could totally hear that in my head as I was reading it)! And yes I do remember you singing the African countries, you are so smart.

Oh and we're really missing your cookies! you are REALLY good at making them.