we didn't start recording her until she was almost done laughing and my bubble gum was as hard as a rock, but those short little giggles are the cutest thing I've ever seen or heard. oh, and the quality of the recording is really good too.
oh my gosh, I want to kiss those adorable cheeks! I love the way she is making the gum chewing motions with HER mouth too:) I love when babies mimic adults! And she has the cutest little giggles.
I didn't want it to end! More video please - holy cow, isn't that the best sound in the world to hear your baby laugh? I can't wait to squeeze her!!! xoxo PS: I am still dying over the park west comment - you are so flippin hilarious and old schoolio - love it.
Her cheeks are my favorite and her little legs kicking while she's waiting! I loved seeing a little video of her it makes me even more anxious to see her in person, she is getting too big too fast!
This just made my day! I love that giggle. Oh and you DON'T look nasty! I love June and hope all is great in Hawaii! Is it weird to be in warm weather for Christmas?
I remember waiting and waiting for our babies first laughs. It's the best day ever, and the best sound too. June's cute little gigglers is a beautiful sound.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
16 comments:
oh my gosh, I want to kiss those adorable cheeks! I love the way she is making the gum chewing motions with HER mouth too:) I love when babies mimic adults! And she has the cutest little giggles.
cuttest thing ever!!!!
She is so cute. I'm ready for you to come home...NOW!
I didn't want it to end! More video please - holy cow, isn't that the best sound in the world to hear your baby laugh? I can't wait to squeeze her!!! xoxo
PS: I am still dying over the park west comment - you are so flippin hilarious and old schoolio - love it.
oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever. those cheeks! oh my i want to eat her.
How cute is her little laugh. I love it!
Her cheeks are my favorite and her little legs kicking while she's waiting! I loved seeing a little video of her it makes me even more anxious to see her in person, she is getting too big too fast!
This just made my day! I love that giggle. Oh and you DON'T look nasty! I love June and hope all is great in Hawaii! Is it weird to be in warm weather for Christmas?
oh my, she is a doll. what a darling little giggle. oh what fun babies are.
So cute! That laugh is a crack up. It's fun to hear you and Cody do your baby talk. What cute parents you are.
that is adorable. just as cute as when she giggles at you singing JT! what a happy baby she is.
I remember waiting and waiting for our babies first laughs. It's the best day ever, and the best sound too. June's cute little gigglers is a beautiful sound.
She is really cute and happy:) I can't wait for her to start walking so she can play with P lady.
that little laugh could make anybody smile. she's so darling, i can't wait to see her laugh in real life :)
so cute. i cant even handle it.
I knew you were a really cute mom but now I know Cody is a really cute dad. :) all to go along with a really cute baby.
Post a Comment