Monday, November 23, 2009

thankful

today, I am thankful for this little one.
on lonely days like today, when cody is stuck at the library all day and night, I couldn't ask for a better little buddy. she keeps me busy, makes me laugh, gives me someone to talk to, helps me realize how lucky I am, makes me a better person, and fills me with so much love.
we got this book in an unexpected package from a close friend, and I don't think she could have pinpointed june's personality better. thank you. thank you. she--and I--love it.
she is getting so big.. looking at her own books and having skinned knees.
I am so thankful for her everyday and don't think she'll ever know how much I love her.
we will soon be joined by another little buddy and I couldn't be more excited. what will it be like, and what will he be like.. I wonder.

11 comments:

Kate and Ryan said...

June is an absolute doll & she just makes me smile every time I see her! I wonder what her little brother will be like... how fun!

the youngs said...

Where can I get me one of those darling headbands? Oh, and I'd like a June too, please!

Kim said...

I miss you and that little junie is adorable. I love how much you are blogging lately:)

Kim said...

I miss you and that little junie is adorable. I love how much you are blogging lately:)

Lindsay said...

june reminds me of little miss sunshine. she is so cute and her little buddy is going to be, too!

sarah marie. said...

i can't believe june is big enough to have skinned knees. and so excited to see that little boy.. oscar is too.

Paige said...

June is a dream. I"m thankful for her too. Especially on days that I come to your blog and there is a new picture of her. I better see you at Christmas.

steph said...

oh my sweetness.

The Powells said...

so sweet...i love how she is loving that book!!!

P.S. said...

So stinking cute!
The headband, the skinned knees, her little tank top, pictures of her "reading"...I love it.

Holly and Dave said...

i can't wait to squeeze her in my arms. she is just TDF.